Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Campbell

I had so much fun with this sweet little girl!!! It seems like I've been photographing lots of little boys lately (mine included!) so it was fun to have a frilly little girl to swoon over. She was such a trooper and was as happy as she could be the whole time I was there. Mom is getting a big sneak peek because she is having trouble getting her CD to read right now....I just hate that she has the disc and can't see the pictures, so I decided to give her a big post!! Mom, I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to hang out with you and Campbell again!





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill!! Thanks sooo much for posting for me!! I LOVE them!! Can't wait to see the rest of them, they are great. We had tons of fun and can't wait for our next Just Jill session!!! Love, Paige