Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fun on the Farm

Jamie, Sadie, and Sydney are three GREAT kids. I have been photographing them for over a year now and have so much fun every time I am with them. This session was no exception! We had a great time playing on the farm where we had our church Easter Egg Hunt the night before. They kept thinking they were going to find some "left behind eggs" but unfortunately, it didn't happen! We had fun anyway!
This family is so wonderful, and such blessings in the lives of my husband, myself, and baby Drew. The kids just love all over Drew and he eats it up. Thank you, B family, for loving us and letting us be a part of your lives! Enjoy your sneak peek!!!


If you knew these three, you would know that this picture is just so THEM. I love it! Jamie really knows how to ham it up for the camera!
I am totally in.love with this picture of Sadie!

And this is so very Sydney - Full of giggles and grins once you get her warmed up!






No comments: