Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bryan and Emily Tied the Knot (and I was in on it!)

I had the honor of photographing the wedding of Bryan and Emily. They are "neighbors" of ours and such a fun couple. Our neighborhood is pretty social, so when Emily and Bryan approached me about shooting their wedding, they told me I had to keep it a secret because they just wanted it to be a small, intimate affair with their families. It was awesome to be in on the big secret all along - and an even more fun to be there to document their special day.

Emily and Bryan, thank you for trusting me to capture your love on your wedding day. I pray that God will bless you both and your marriage - and I will look forward to taking more pictures for you (cough, cough...) in the future! Congratulations, and enjoy your sneak peek (Yes, I know there are a lot - but I just couldn't narrow it down!).
























No comments: