Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pin Up Pics

Oh my goodness - I can't get over HOW MUCH FUN this session was!!! I photographed Jenny and her husband back in October for their 1st Anniversary (such a great idea, btw). Not too long after that, Jenny contacted me about some special pictures she wanted to do for her husband. She wanted to be a "Pin Up Girl" for a day and wanted me to capture it for her. I was honored that she asked me, and I had no idea how much fun we would have. She got her hair and makeup done and arrived at my house with literally about 15 of the cutest dresses. We basically played dress up for a couple of hours, and I am thrilled at how they turned out. She was such a good sport and didn't even look at me like I was crazy when I asked if we could take advantage of the 6 inches of snow we had outside and do some pictures out in the elements. She was up for anything, and had a blast. I think the pictures show it. What a beautiful, confident, sweet girl - I just love you and had so much fun working with you Jenny!!! If anyone is interested in doing something like this for their husband, let me know! I would love to help you out. Jenny - you are a rock star! Hope hubby loved them!












1 comment:

Feuza said...

I loved this session, especially the 50s pin up look
nicely done my friend