Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ethan at 6 Months

So, I seriously think that 6 months is my favorite age to photograph. And Ethan was no exception!! When I got there, he was sleeping peacefully on mommy and she was afraid he might not be in a good mood. Well....These pictures prove her very wrong! He grinned for me the ENTIRE time. Too stinking cute! As you can tell, I had a really hard time narrowing down my favorites...So I just snuck in a few more than normal! I am so glad that I get to see this little guy every few months - and his mommy and daddy too. They are truly a great family and so much fun to hang out with and photograph. I know you guys have been waiting *patiently* (ahem...) for your sneak peek....so without further adieu....Here is your sweet boy!













1 comment:

Feuza said...

this baby is too cute, loved these