Saturday, October 3, 2009

Marketing Shoot for the Switch A Roo!

Three fabulous ladies recently bought a Consignment Sale here in JC called the Switch-a-Roo. This spring, they will have their first sale as owners and they asked me to come take some pics of their cutie pie kids for marketing on their website. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it, right?? I had so much fun hanging out with these munchkins, and I can't WAIT to go shopping this spring! When their website goes live, I will make sure to post a link so everyone here in Johnson City can check it out - I can guarantee you it will be great - because these ladies do nothing less than the best! Enjoy girls!












2 comments:

Becky said...

Love these Jill! I knew you would manage to get some good ones even though there were 6 crazy kiddos!

Traci said...

Hey I know these kiddos and those cute dresses! We'll have to check out the new store! Hope you're doing well Jill!