Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hanging out at Home

I love it when clients invite me into their homes. This family was so fun, so laid back, and so full of love for each other. This was the first "official" photo shoot for their newest addition, Owen. Big sister Abby is so sweet and loving with him. It was a blast to watch. Abby was so sweet and fun - and was totally herself. We played with the dollhouse, blocks, and then she dressed up as Snow White for me. I loved how mom and dad just went with it and said, "This is just what we do." R Family, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek. Thank you for letting me take a glimpse into your lives - it sure looks like a fun, full, and fabulous one!!!



They wanted to recreate a picture of Abby when she was a newborn with Owen...Love it!








I love this "out take" of sorts....It just represents who this family is...




1 comment:

Becky said...

These are so pretty! I love them!