Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful...

I just wanted to take a few moments to wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have so very much to be thankful for this year..... a happy, healthy son; a supportive, loving, and faithful husband; a family that loves me regardless; friends, old and new, that bless my life in so many ways; a God that loves me (and you!) like crazy.... My list could go on and on.

But I also wanted a chance to say how thankful I am for YOU - my clients. Thank you for inviting me into your lives and allowing me to capture what YOU are thankful for. I am amazed at how God continues to grow my business, my passion, my skill, and my LOVE for capturing families, babies, couples, love.... I am blessed! I appreciate each and every one of you.

May you have time to reflect on your blessings as you celebrate this special day with your family and friends. Be sure that when I take time out to reflect, you will be in my list of blessiongs!

Happy Thanksgiving!
My little turkey...

No comments: