Saturday, January 2, 2010

Great Family!

Have you ever met one of those families where, even though you aren't a member of the family, that you feel like you are?? That is SO this family. I love them. I love everything about them. I love the squeals and giggles of delight when the grandkids see their grandparents. I love the joy in the faces of the grandparents when they see their children and grandchildren. I love that they were so excited to take pictures. I love how they love. Enjoy your sneak peek! And - one question for you - can I be an honorary Hart?? :-) You guys are the best!



I seriously teared up behind the camera on this one....


They are so in love, and it is so darn cute!



Oh, the things babies make us do...

The kids "play winter" at their grandparents house...They pull out a big crate of gloves, mittens, and hats and dress up...Too cute!


No comments: