Thursday, January 7, 2010

Zach's Homecoming!

Zach is my newest nephew...and I must say I'm totally in love. Because of the H1N1 scare, Big Brother Braden wasn't allowed to visit his mommy and new baby brother in the hospital. I was so thrilled to be able to be there when he came home and met B for the first time. It was precious. He was so excited and so very proud. None of these pictures were posed...He just really loves him that much!!! Welcome Zach, we are all so glad you are here (especially your big brother - you are one lucky baby boy).

When will they get here??
I adore the look on my sister's face in this one... So excited to see her first born!




Another fave of Amy...Soaking in being the mommy of 2 sweet boys...




2 comments:

Supermom said...

Jill, I have to know where your sister got Braden's ADORABLE big brother shirt. It's exactly what I've been looking for!! My little one will be a big brother soon and I'd love to have a shirt like that for him!! Thanks!!

Jill Lewis said...

Luna B Tee's - They have great stuff!!! www.lunabtee.com
Congrats on your upcoming arrival!