Monday, May 31, 2010

The Fabulous Feuza!

This past Friday, I had the chance to go to Knoxville for the day to meet the oh-so-fabulous Feuza Reis and Shannon Kelley. Feuza lives in New Jersey, but came to Knoxville to second shoot a couple of weddings with Shannon. Feuza and I had never met in person, but have become great friends online through a scholarship we both applied for back around Christmas. She has been such a great encouragement to me and has quickly become one of my dearest friends. So I was thrilled to meet her and hang out in person for a whole day. It was also a huge blessing to meet Shannon and get to know her. I'm looking forward to many more trips to Knoxville to hang out with her! Feuza and I rambled around town and she did some headshots for me, so I grabbed a few of her as well! Here she is!!! Girl, come back to TN soon! Love you!







1 comment:

ajira said...

These are gorgeous shots of a gorgeous woman! Love you guys!