Saturday, May 29, 2010

Owen (and Abby too!)

They really do grow up fast! It seems like just yesterday I was doing Owen's newborn pictures, and here he is 7 months old! We tried to get it in at 6 months but had some troubles with scheduling, so I was so excited for it to finally work out and to head over to love on this sweet little man. Those mean teeth were bothering him, so we had lots of paci shots, but mom was so great about it all. She just went with the flow and I think we managed to get some really great shots that capture life right now for this family. And even though it was Owen's shoot, I couldn't help but let Abby have some time in front of the camera. She is too cute, and even gave me an "I love you" before I left. Such a sweet family - I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!





















No comments: