Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Waiting for Mallory...

I have to start by saying that I LOVE THIS FAMILY!!! Sarah, Ryan, and Carter have become such dear friends to my little family. I could not have been more excited when they told us they were expecting baby #2. The past 9 months have flown by (Sarah might not agree with that statement...) and I can hardly believe that we will get to meet sweet Mallory on Friday!!! It was a true joy to capture these moments for this family. There are a lot posted here and I'm not sure if it is because they are just so dang cute (and Sarah is just flat out beautiful) or if it is because I love them to pieces. Probably a little bit of both! Sarah and Ryan, we are praying for you all on Friday and we can't wait to love on that sweet baby girl! Love you guys!
















No comments: